I went to a writing doctor months ago, and what did he prescribe?
"Candace, what you need is some good, old-fashioned
Sulfur, ChRomium, Iodine, and BEryllium."
I followed his advice, and now I take them with me wherever I go. I can describe anything now. Thanks, Doc!
What's on your writing bag?
- ► 2010 (48)
- A Mouthful of Words and Pancakes
- The Kidlitosphere's Poetry Friday: Macaronic Verse
- Corpus Libris: Are You Book Enough?
- Librarypalooza! Los Angeles Public Library: Los F...
- Librarypalooza! Los Angeles Public Library: Arroy...
- I Love KidLit!
- Random Picture Book Thought, or THE GROUCHY LADYBU...
- Librarypalooza! Burbank Public Library: Buena Vist...
- Los Angeles Public Library Mural
- Why I Love My Hubby
- There Are Cats in This Post
- We Share a Certain Chemistry
- Librarypalooza! Glendale Public Library: Montros...
- Librarypalooza! Huntington Beach Public Library
- Hippo Birdie Two Ewes, James Joyce!
- ▼ February (15)